Drug and alcohol addiction is taking a tremendous toll on the health of many people today. Although many realize this and try to quit it, they relapse almost as soon as they try. Not only is addiction affecting physical health, but other issues such as depression, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts, personality disorders, and loss of life are all effects of addiction. If you may benefit from a detox program for your addiction, Atlanta Detox Center can help.
We offer our clients addiction treatment programs and services like men and women’s detox, individual therapy, group therapy, and many more. That’s what makes our Atlanta drug and alcohol detox center a leading provider of treatment in the region. You can learn more about our life-changing programs and services by contacting us online or calling us at 833.631.0534 today.
Benefits of Detox Centers in Atlanta
Drug and alcohol detox centers in Atlanta provide treatment for the abrupt stoppage of substance intake for men and women dependent on drugs or alcohol. Detoxification is the process of getting toxins from alcohol and drugs out of the body, and it’s a significant step to living a healthier, freer, and more balanced life.
Detox centers provide the step-by-step process of detox to recovery, helping you to avoid relapse with support from therapists and clinicians. Apart from the physical benefits of detox centers like the physical therapy that helps to keep you fit, other benefits include:
- Counseling – Mental health counseling teaches how to overcome mental health challenges like depression, personality disorders, etc. Counseling also gives valuable lessons on how to eat well and get nourished, which is an essential area for anyone who’s going through detox to focus on.
- Therapy – Atlanta Detox Center provides treatments that improve thinking, learning, and planning skills. Clients are taught how to express their feelings better and develop their social connections. Therapies like music and occupational therapy are also available for their day-to-day activities.
- Skills development – Clients have the opportunity to acquire various vocational skills that will help them continue schooling or get a job when they move from detox and into further treatment.
- Relaxation – Relaxation is a good way to improve emotional well-being. The relaxation training, games, arts and crafts, and recreation that clients get to experience will help to improve their emotional well-being.
Detox Centers in Atlanta
TruHealing Centers, the parent organization of Atlanta Detox Center, has several addiction treatment centers available in Atlanta, Georgia, Peachtree City, Georgia, and other locations across the country.
Our treatment centers in Georgia are:
- Atlanta Detox Center, Riverdale, Georgia
- Atlanta Center for Mental Health, Riverdale, Georgia
- Georgia Addiction Treatment Center, Peachtree City, Georgia
We have the best treatment centers running the most effective alcohol detox and drug detox programs in Atlanta. Take advantage of our efficient services today by enrolling in any of our programs and therapies. Don’t worry; our team of experts will assess the situation to help you select the programs, services, and therapies that best suit your unique needs.
Why Should I Choose Atlanta Detox Center?
At Atlanta Detox Center, we genuinely care about our clients’ welfare and try to provide treatments for every kind of pain experienced. And that’s why we’ve designed a comprehensive substance abuse treatment program, one of the best addiction treatment programs in the country.
Our programs and services include but aren’t limited to:
- Men’s detox center
- Women’s detox center
- Residential addiction treatment
- Medical detox center
We also offer therapies such as:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
Take the First Step in Recovery at Atlanta Detox Center
If you or a loved one are in dire need of a drug detox center or an alcohol detox center, Atlanta Detox Center is your one-stop solution center. We have a team of professionals that are interested in your total well-being. We will provide you with the needed crucial support during and after your detoxification. Do you need more information? Contact us through our secure online form or call us at 833.631.0534 to learn more today.